- Beautifully designed banners first flew above the streets of Los Angeles in 1997 to herald the opening of the Getty Center. Since that time, they have promoted the J. Paul Getty Museum's rotating exhibitions and performances. Because the vinyl fabric has been exposed to outdoor elements, slight inconsistencies are to be expected. Made exclusively for the J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles. Quantities are limited.
The price for ONE of these banners is $50. Select your image choice from the dropdown menu. Each banner has an image on one side and the text panel on the reverse. The banners are being sold on a first come, first served basis, as the supply is very limited.
- Each banner measures 35" W x 96" H (approximately 3' W x 8' H)
- The vinyl banners can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Item #: BNRWG1 (banner with two figures; text panel on reverse)
- Item #: BNRWG2 (banner with single figure; text panel on reverse)