- The stunning Grand Odyssey Clock is a striking design that offers a rich, substantial presence through an intricately textured face, deep-detailed engraving and ergonomic engineering. The clock is the perfect travel companion. It is made of precision engineered high quality stainless steel. Each clock is hand polished to a mirror finish. Its luster will not fade and can easily be maintained by buffing with a soft cloth. Has an on/off alarm. A real show piece for any desk or bedside table, it is inspired by the finely crafted clocks of yesteryear - but with a new sculptural and contemporary look.
- Clock measures 4 inches in diameter; clock face is 3.25 inches in diameter; stands 5 inches when open, 7/8 inch thick
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box measuring 5-7/8 inches x 2 inches x 4.5 inches
- Complete instructions are included, along with warranty information - guaranteed for one year
- Battery type: LR44 (included)
- Designed and manufactured in the Highlands of Scotland
- Item #: 3269
Dalvey has a rich history encompassing decades of innovation. The company has evolved from manufacturing Highland bagpipes into the design-led brand they are today. Still based in the Highlands of Scotland, their heritage remains an important part of their identity and informs their approach to design and craftsmanship. Sir Patrick, Dalvey's owner, has always respected individuality, and the company pays homage to that respect: the brand is driven by an aspiration to equip those who craft their own lifestyles and require distinctive functionality. When designing, they often think in terms of a figure who is independent and discerning, inquiring and broadminded.