- This Grand Sedan Clock is inspired by the distinctive circular, flat pendant clocks used in 18th century sedan chairs throughout European cities. Redesigned in a rich opalescent blue, this new edition of the Sedan Clock incorporates luxury watch-standard faces: textured and adorned with finely crafted details. Precision engineered from high quality stainless steel, the clock is hand polished to a mirror finish. Its luster will not fade, and it is easily maintained by buffing with a soft cloth.
- Clock measures 5 1/2 inches diameter x 1 inch thick, with a 4 3/4 inches diameter clock face
- Stand measures 7 inches high with a base diameter of 2 1/4 inches
- Packaged in an exquisite gift box measuring 9 inches x 5 7/8 inches x 3 1/8 inches
- Complete instructions are included along with warranty information - guaranteed for one year
- Battery type: LR44 (included)
- Designed and manufactured in the Highlands of Scotland
- Item #: 3249
Dalvey has a rich history encompassing decades of innovation. The company has evolved from manufacturing Highland bagpipes into the design-led brand they are today. Still based in the Highlands of Scotland, their heritage remains an important part of their identity and informs their approach to design and craftsmanship. Sir Patrick, Dalvey's owner, has always respected individuality, and the company pays homage to that respect: the brand is driven by an aspiration to equip those who craft their own lifestyles and require distinctive functionality. When designing, they often think in terms of a figure who is independent and discerning, inquiring and broadminded.