This champagne flute is hand blown by Tom Stoenner in a style that he has refined over three decades. At his studio in the scenic Hudson Valley, he creates functional glassware for the home and table. Each exquisite object is individually crafted using an informed, contemporary sensibility. He states that "I have always believed that things made by hand offer a shared experience between the maker and the user. A simple object can forge connections."
- Hand-blown glass with gold leaf accents
- Dimensions: 8 inches H with 2-inch diameter foot and 2.5-inch diameter opening
- Dimensions can vary due to the unique handcrafted techniques
- Hand wash, air dry
- Glass is fragile; handle with care
- Each handcrafted piece is signed by the artist on the bottom
- Made in the USA
- Item #: flute
This contemporary piece of art glass was produced using historic techniques similar to those that were used in making Ancient Roman glass and Murano glass - examples of which can be found in the collection of the J. Paul Getty Museum.