Hand-crafted by one of the top glass artists Cesare Tofflolo from his studio on the Island of Murano near Venice Italy. There are several examples of Murano glass in the collection of the J. Paul Getty Museum. Both his grandfather and father were master glassblowers. Cesare often visited his father's studio and learned flameworking at the age of 15. He currently continues to create handblown glass works that are exhibited in museums, galleries, and private collections worldwide. He teaches glassblowing methods all over the world. The studio now includes four generations with addition of Cesare Toffolo's son, Emanuel Toffolo, who creates exquisite glass insect compositions.
- Handblown perfume bottle with contrasting colorful stopper with acid etched finish.
- Medium round Amber bottle with stopper
- Stoppers come in assorted colors. Currently available in blue or amber
- 3.5 inches diameter x 5 inches H
- Glass is fragile handle with care.
- Murano, Italy
- Item#: sbtmT-am