This vase is hand blown by Tom Stoenner in a style that he has refined over three decades. At his studio in the scenic Hudson Valley, he creates functional glassware for the home and table. Each exquisite object is individually crafted using an informed, contemporary sensibility. He states that "I have always believed that things made by hand offer a shared experience between the maker and the user. A simple object can forge connections."
- Shades of glass in gold and amber
- 9 inches High
- Opening at the top measures 4 inches in diameter
- Base measures 7 inches in diameter
- Dimensions can vary due to the unique handcrafted technique
- Hand wash, air dry
- Each handcrafted piece is signed by the artist on the bottom
- Made in the USA
- Item #: BWL LOW GOLD
This contemporary piece of art glass was produced using historic techniques similar to those that were used in making Ancient Roman glass and Murano glass - examples of which can be found in the collection of the J. Paul Getty Museum.