- Beautifully designed banners first flew above the streets of Los Angeles in 1997 to herald the opening of the Getty Center. Since that time, they have promoted the J. Paul Getty Museum's rotating exhibitions. Because the vinyl fabric has been exposed to outdoor elements, slight inconsistencies are to be expected. Made exclusively for the J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles. Quantities are limited.
The price for a single banner is $50. Select your image choice from the dropdown menu. Each banner has an image on one side and the text panel on the reverse. The banners are being sold on a first come, first served basis, as the supply is very limited.These banners will ship approximately 6-8 weeks after the close of the exhibition on April 2, 2017—please expect delivery by June 2017.
- Each banner measures 35" W x 96" H (approximately 3' W x 8' H).
- The vinyl banner can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Item #: BNRBOU1 (banner with Cupid Sculpture; text panel on reverse)
- Item #: BNRBOU2 (banner with Self-Portrait; text panel on reverse)