- Debossed Getty Wordmark Flip Note - aluminum notepad in silver with pen.
- Dimensions: 3 inches x 4 ½ inches
- Debossed 1 inch x 1 inch wordmark
- Includes 1 pad of blank paper
- Includes small twist top pen which serves as a closure
- Item #: NPWMDB
The Getty wordmark was created in 1993 by the innovative and influential graphic designer, Saul Bass (American, 1920-1996), providing a unified visual identity for the Trust and its programs when brought together with the opening of the Getty Center in 1997.
Bass designed some of the most iconic and enduring corporate logos in the U.S. during his sixty year professional career, such as Lawry's Foods, Geffen Records, Girl Scouts of America, and United Way.
An Academy Award-winning filmmaker, Saul Bass is perhaps best known for movie poster and title sequence designs produced for the Alfred Hitchcock films, Vertigo, North by Northwest, and Psycho.