- This striking resin and fabric sculptural reproduction features Degas' iconic ballerina.
In this lifelike sculpture, the girl stands before us with her chin lifted into the air, ready to start moving while at the same time seeming motionless and timeless. After his fiftieth birthday, Degas was increasingly dependent on his sense of touch, turning from painting to sculpture. He worked on this sculpture for 2 years, incorporating custom made clothes into the bronze figure.
- - Packaged in Styrofoam form and boxed
- Sculpture: 13" H x 6" W; wood square base
- Box: 16 1/2" H x 9" L x 9" W
- Resin figurine with lace net skirt
- Item #: DE10