- Beautifully designed banners first flew above the streets of Los Angeles in 1997 to herald the opening of the Getty Center. Since that time, they have promoted the J. Paul Getty Museum's rotating exhibitions and performances. Because the vinyl fabric has been exposed to outdoor elements, slight inconsistencies are to be expected. Made exclusively for the J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles. Quantities are limited.
The price for a PAIR of these banners is $75. The price for ONE of these banners is $50. Select your choice from the dropdown menu. Each banner has both images (one on either side). The banners are being sold on a first come, first served basis, as the supply is very limited.
- Each banner measures 35" W x 96" H (approximately 3' W x 8' H)
- The vinyl banners can be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Item #: BNREM2 (set of 2 banners)
- Item #: BNREM1 (single banner)