- The Peony Sugar Flower is carefully handcrafted from a firm sugar paste by Emily Boyd Longcope, an artist with extensive culinary experience. She creates elegant dessert displays, handcrafting sugar paste sculptures into remarkable floral pieces - taking care to replicate the details of each petal. This flower is perfect for a centerpiece, cake, or keepsake.
- For decorative use only.
- Measures approximately 4.25 inches across with a 3.5 inch stem wrapped for easy placement in a cake
- Store away from heat, moisture or direct sunlight
- Do not freeze or refrigerate
- Flowers are delicate and are double boxed for shipping; each flowers comes with specific instructions in unpacking and removing cotton supports
- Item #: PEONY
For the European courts of the 15th century and on, festivals were staged on a grand scale, with food and lavish banquets taking center stage. Artists who designed decorations for the feasts were pastry chefs, cooks and master carvers. They became a part of an emerging profession that continues today.