1000 piece puzzle of New York artist Anastasiya Tarasenko's I Want Therefore I Am, I Am Therefore I Want.
Interior insert includes full interview with Anastasiya Tarasenko and writer Maddie Klett.
Anastasiya Tarasenko (b. 1989, Kiev, Ukraine) explores themes surrounding consumerism, greed, politics, sex, and feminism. As in fables, Tarasenko incorporates animals to illustrate social and moral observations. With confrontational and uncomfortable imagery influenced by Baroque and Medieval art, Tarasenko's paintings are social critiques on the impact of the hidden hypocrisies ubiquitous in our culture.
- The puzzle and box are made from recycled chipboard and printed with soy inks
- The plastic shrinkwrap and bag are both recyclable
- Finished puzzle measures 26.5 x 19.25 inches
- Box measures 8 inches wide x 10 inches high
- Choking hazard - small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Artwork ©atarasenko
- Kinstler is based in Brooklyn, NY, and the puzzles and inserts printed, assembled, and packed in the USA
- Item #: PUZIWTIA