Reusable tote bag featuring the Outer Peristyle garden at the Getty Villa Museum. The bag folds up inside a zippered pouch to fit easily in a purse or pocket.
- Dimensions of bag: 19.7 inches x 16.5 inches (not including handle)
- Length of handle: 10.6 inches
- Dimensions of zippered pouch: 4.3 inches x 4.5 inches
- Materials: 100% water resistant polyester
- Carries up to 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Made in China
- Item#: TOTGVM
The J. Paul Getty Museum at the Getty Villa is a full-scale replica of the Villa dei Papiri, a Roman country house in Herculaneum destroyed by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in A.D. 79. Once visitors enter the site, they are transported back in time from the Roman Empire-inspired flagstone road, sumptuously colored hand-cut marble mosaic floors, outdoor gardens with ever-changing views of sky, plants, fountains, and statuary, to ingenious trompe l'oeil outdoor murals inspired by examples found in archaeological excavations.