OuiSi x Getty Museum is a set of 210 Visually Connecting Photo Cards from the J. Paul Getty Museum, with games and activities that ignite curiosity and creativity, regardless of age. Through play and conversation, this visual feast lets players visit (and revisit) the museum collection from their homes and classrooms.
Each Photo Card in the OuiSi x Getty Museum set connects visually with other cards in the deck based on similar patterns, shapes, colors - really, anything you can imagine. Thousands of Visual Connections are waiting to be found, each offering a delightful “aha!” moment. These connections are the basis of play found in the accompanying Guidebook.
Via QR codes, each Photo Card also links to a unique page at www.getty.edu representing the artwork depicted. As players become curious about what they are seeing through play, they can learn more about the collection and the artists behind the work.
Inside the beautiful box you’ll find 210 3x3-inch lush and durable Photo Cards, and a Guidebook full of creative games and activities. Just add in your unique imagination.
Included: - 210 3 x 3-inch extra-thick photo cards
- Play solo or with others ages 4+
- Instructions for seven creative activities like OuiSinoes visual dominoes, OuiSi Draw, and OuiSi Storybuilder
- A guide to open-ended play
- Instructions for two mindfulness activities that foster a sense of presence and connectedness
- Instructions for three J. Paul Getty Museum specific activities that can be used to explore the Getty Center or Getty Villa playfully regardless of age or artistic background
- Box measures 8 x 6 x 2.5 inches
- Item #: GMOUISI
You may also like
Sign up below to receive Free Domestic Standard Shipping on your orders.
By signing up, you agree to receive promotional communication from The Getty Store.