Reusable tote bag depicting the Getty Villa Museum's Temple of Hercules mosaic floor. The bag folds up and snaps shut to fit easily in a purse or pocket.
- Dimensions of bag: 19.7 inches x 16.5 inches (not including handle)
- Length of handle: 10.6 inches
- Dimensions of zippered pouch: 4.3 inches x 4.5 inches
- Materials: 100% water resistant polyester
- Carries up to 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Made in China
- Item #: TOTMSC
A magnificent opus sectile in the Getty Villa's Temple of Hercules reproduces the first-century pavement from the Villa dei Papiri at Herculaneum. Decorating a scenic pavilion overlooking the Bay of Naples, the original Roman floor was the first architectural feature discovered by workers excavating a well in 1750. Its geometric pattern of concentric circles of triangles is composed of yellow giallo antico and dark gray africano marbles, with dark green porphyry and red rosso antico arrows at the center.